Pages

Friday 5 April 2013

AtaMe is renewed

Honestly, I can't say how long our last build was up.... I think was far less then the normal. 
This time, I think, my urge for change kicked in a lot sooner.. but oh well... a woman has to do what a woman has to do :P

Is very true that having my friend, Selene (haley.ah, around, made things even faster. She is a great builder and we had that kind of deep conversation.. like.. "hum.. I think I need a new store".. to what she answered..."ok.. I'll do it".. and then, of course.. hours of detailed programming in which she asked me what were my visions for the new build... My answer resumed.. to... "surprise me :)".. laughs... the next minute she was at AtaMe's land... demanding fast for the LM and land group.. and.... next morning this awesome store was up... Geeeee I want to wake with this kind of surprise every morning :D

Yeah I know... I am babbling, AGAIN..*grins*

Anyway, drop by to see the amazing building Selene did, I am almost positive you will love it. :)






No comments:

Post a Comment